Director of Health Services
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 200+ members headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by some of the world’s leading venture capital firms. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few months, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to tens of thousands of patients across four African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Zambia, Zimbabwe)
mPharma is looking for an ambitious professional to join our team as Director of Health Services at Haltons Limited, Kenya. This position will support and lead the development and implementation of clinical care programs in all our stores. This role reports to the Global Head of Health Services.
- Develop, implement and monitor clinical programs that add and expand integrated services, including primary
care, diagnostics, behavioral health services, and other social services at Haltons.
- Identify potential revenue models for our health services solutions.
- Evaluate clinical services to ensure the health and safety of consumers; identify opportunities for improving
outcomes in clinical effectiveness, clinical practice, services, operations, and standards.
- Work with the Global Head of Mutti to develop proposals for drug manufacturers to implement disease management programs for their patients.
- Manage our Patient Support Programs for drug manufacturers.
- Supervise the work of the clinicians in our pharmacies and call centers.
Our Ideal Candidate must have:
- Experience developing and implementing standards of care, medical protocols, quality assurance standards,
and monitoring as well as professional training and education
- Experience in medical direction and supervision to teams of medical staff, ideally in a community-based clinic
- Spotless personal background
- Qualified Physician
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in a healthcare organization
Qualified candidates are requested to send their applications which MUST include a cover letter, CV and copies of relevant testimonials to email@example.com by 30th November 2019.
Only qualified & shortlisted candidates will be contacted to attend interviews. Any form of canvassing will lead to