Do you believe that everybody should have access to the best treatments they need to get better regardless of the
socio-economic status? If you answer yes then you would love working at mPharma.
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We are a growing team of 200+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by world class investors. We’ve joined hands with third party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few months, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across five African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Zambia, Zimbabwe).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as the QualityRx (Franchise) Manager for Haltons Limited. QualityRx is mPharma’s franchise model that unites independent community pharmacies under the Haltons brand to leverage scale, marketing expertise and insights to drive better business decisions, increase growth and profitability and enhance patient care in local communities. The role entails building and leading all revenue generation and business development activities for QualityRx.
The roles specific tasks will include;
- Responsibility for the budget and P&L for QualityRx.
- Identify and source new pharmacies to join the QualityRx network
- Recruit and manage a team responsible for monitoring the day to day activities of QualityRx pharmacies.
- Ensure that QualityRx pharmacies are in compliance with the network guidelines.
- Track sales targets for QualityRx pharmacies.
- Coordinate key marketing and communications objectives aimed at increasing customer foot traffic at QualityRx pharmacies.
- Work closely with the customer success team to implement and monitor world class customer service protocols.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Strong project management background.
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of
- Experience managing people
- Experience working in multinational company with teams located in other countries is an advantage.
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, business, marketing, project management or related fields
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Fluent oral and written English
- Spotless business and personal background
- This role reports directly to the CEO of Haltons and the Global Head of Retail at mPharma. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s experience. Each employee receives stock options. High performance can quickly lead to a promotion and additional compensation.
Qualified candidates are requested to send their applications which MUST include a cover letter, CV and copies of relevant testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th November 2019.
Only qualified & shortlisted candidates will be contacted to attend interviews. Any form of canvassing will lead to